Pages

Search

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Revenge: Nolan Ross' Kitchen

One of the things that I love to do while watching my favorite shows is to study the set. To be honest, it's more that I'm distracted by the set to pay attention to the show. The interior decorating on TV shows lately have been second to none. Maybe it's that my interest in interior decorating has sharpened my senses, but whatever it is, I have not been disappointed.

Therefore, what I plan to do from now on in addition to How-To's is to post pictures of interiors that catch my eye on TV. 

Today, I begin with Nolan's Kitchen.

Nolan Ross' Kitchen

Style: Modern

Design Details: Stainless steel backsplash, black quartz countertop, floating open shelves, flat cabinet doors, modern pulls, hardwood floors, stainless steel range hood, gas range.





 

1 comment: